[Nhcoll-l] [EXTERN] Re: Recommendations for large specimen containers in wet collections

Dirk Neumann d.neumann at leibniz-lib.de
Wed Apr 3 12:07:49 EDT 2024

Hi Amy,

as Andy mentions, the seals are the tricky part. Delta Design has recently been taken over by Bruynzeel in Europe, but production still is in Topeka, Kansas, and (air)freight to Europe is quite expensive. I would think that Bruynzeel will look into improving sales of Delta Designe products on the European market in near future. However, it might also be worth checking with the colleagues at the NHM in London.

We discussed for our book with Ollie Crimmen the seals of the tanks in the tank room at the NMH, but colleagues probably would have more details on potential manufacturers etc. on the EU/UK market, I would assume.

Hope this helps
Dirk