[Nhcoll-l] Cabinet for Fluid/Types

Bernhard Leopold Bock bernhard-leopold.bock at uni-jena.de
Tue Apr 16 07:15:07 EDT 2024

Dear All,

we are looking for a cabinet for types preserved in ethanol. the Cabinet must be able to carry a certain weight per shelf (50kg) and should be lockable. we are planning an extra drip tray in each shelf so that other material is spared in the event of a possible accident and not everything flows down, over each object, into a drip tray. The Cabinet doesnt need to have air sunction.
Could those who have also stored the types in an extra cabinet show what was purchased for them?

Thanks in Advance,
best regards
Bernd

Bernhard Bock
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Institut für Zoologie und Evolutionsforschung
mit Phyletischem Museum, Ernst-Haeckel-Haus
und Biologiedidaktik
Erbertstr. 1
07743 Jena

Tel.: 03641/949 186