[Nhcoll-l] Electric 55 Gallon Drum Pumps?

Gregory Schneider ges at umich.edu
Wed Apr 17 08:45:48 EDT 2024

We use a rotary pump with grounding wires. What does your fire marshall
suggest?
Greg Schneider
Division of Reptiles and Amphibians
Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

734 647 1927

ges at umich.edu

[image: Description: Description: logocolor]

www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/rep_amph/index.html