[Nhcoll-l] 2024 SPNHC Education DemoCamp June 26-27 Registration Open

Jennifer Bauer bauerjen at umich.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:43:19 EDT 2024

Greetings,

The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections Education
Sessional Committee is hosting a virtual Natural History Education DemoCamp
<https://spnhc.org/education-democamp/>. The goal is to share, discover,
and discuss educational materials that have a framework in natural history.
This is building upon our previous iterations of the 'education share fair'
that were hosted at the annual meeting.

Where: Zoom, of course!

When: 26th-27th of June, the amount of time blocks will be dependent on the
number of presenters.

Cost: Free!

Presenter registration is
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19qvitkjvCT6JBeSTxVQl-V4x4ruuBagqWVHjZvWizsE/prefill>
open until June 3rd and general attendee registration is here: DemoCamp
Zoom Registration
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAuf-6tpjgrHdG2ebPxXEH9931LmI1ZIY2c#/registration>
and will be open up until the event. Please see the website
<https://spnhc.org/education-democamp/> for additional details and reach
out to us with any questions: educationdemocamp at gmail.com

Please be sure to circulate this within your networks, and please contact
the committee if you or someone in your network would like to serve as a
no-cost sponsor! Please see here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gk1FA0ur79qgLRZdBQsjR4_vVaDos01u?usp=drive_link>
for our promotional materials, including flyers and example text to make
sharing easy!

Best wishes,

Jen Bauer on behalf of the SPNHC Education Committee

--
Jennifer Bauer, Ph.D.
She/Her/Hers