[Nhcoll-l] QR Codes for signage (with Audio)

Ashley Arimborgo a.arimborgo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:49:31 EST 2024

Hello!

I have been researching different options to provide a self-guided audio
tour option for museum guests at my museum. In addition to the audio, we
are also including a high-contrast version of the signage to allow our
visually impaired guests to enjoy the same content.

Does anyone else have a process that they use to do something like this?
I've created the high-contrast signage, and have multiple ways to create
audio content but I'm at the roadblock of how to make it easily accessible
via a QR code on each individual sign now.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Best,
Ashley Arimborgo
Visitor Experience Associate
Penrose Heritage Museum, Colorado Springs, CO
719-577-7065