[Nhcoll-l] [EXT]Re: [EXTERN] Microscope slide storage

Sagebiel, J. Chris sagebiel at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:00:17 EST 2024

Are these cabinets useful for odd-sized slides?  I have a decent size collection of histological slides that are often wider than standard microscope slides. I cannot tell from the website photos whether large slides can be fit into these trays - do the tabs on the trays fold down or can they be removed?

Thanks!

J. Chris Sagebiel, collections manager
Texas Vertebrate Paleontology Collections