[Nhcoll-l] Request for Collection Move Costs

md at protectheritage.com md at protectheritage.com
Tue Feb 20 12:43:51 EST 2024

We are looking for help with preliminary estimates in planning the
furnishings and move preparations for a major natural science collection
facility. We are hoping that people with experience from the past decade
might share with us some rough, order of magnitude costs associated with
square or cubic meter occupation, or numbers of items of different
collection types. If you are able to help with this, please share the
info directly with me off-line (md at protectheritage.com) and I will
compile the info and report back on this list.

If you have a rough breakdown of proportion of the cost for cabinetry,
rehousing materials, labour, etc. it would be much appreciated.
Precision is not necessary, we're just trying to ballpark some figures.

Thanks in advance to everyone who reaches out!

--
Moya Dumville, BA, MAC

Risk Analysis Advisor
Protect Heritage Corp.