[Nhcoll-l] accessibility for persons with a disability in collections

Schossleitner, Thomas T.Schossleitner at mfn.berlin
Tue Feb 27 10:17:47 EST 2024

Hello everybody,

as the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin is in the planing phase of a new collection reporsitory with the associated reserach infrastructure we wanted to ask how other instituions are plannig the collections concerning accessibility for persons with a disability? We'd appreciate any feedback from institions which have experience in this field, as this would help us to see what infrastructure is needed to make the facilities as accesible as possible.

All the best

 Thomas