[Nhcoll-l] Large crustaceans for identification (15)

Joosep Sarapuu Joosep.Sarapuu at loodusmuuseum.ee
Thu Jan 4 04:44:43 EST 2024

Dear all,

We have just preserved well our old collection of large crustaceans. Some of them have already identified, but we have like 15 of them, who does not have taxon name with them. We here are not experts of them and would like to have a little help. Can somebody look over these pictures and help us to identify these ones. If we have information about the location, then these are also added on the picture.

Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KWeExhdCihr0vupc_ZenX82NCf0QDcTU?usp=sharing

Many thanks and a happy new year,
Joosep Sarapuu
Estonian Museum of Natural History