[Nhcoll-l] Does anyone sell 120mm 1 gallon jars anymore?

Shoobs, Nate shoobs.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 30 20:02:51 EST 2024

https://www.berlinpackaging.com/lp120-120-400-pp-white-ribbed-caps-unlined/

Paul Larson at the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission suggested these lids to me when I had the same question a few months ago.
I haven’t gotten around to ordering them yet, but they use them in FL and the measurements suggest they would fit our 1 Gal + ½ Gal jars here too.
-Nate

--

[The Ohio State University]
Nathaniel F. Shoobs