[Nhcoll-l] Boxes for egg collections

Sergio Montagud sergio.montagud at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:39:04 EST 2024

Dear all,

I have been looking for plastic boxes to use for the conservation of bird eggs. I aim to individually store each egg and require square boxes to optimize space. The challenge I face is that the plastic boxes we currently use for storing various materials in our collections are rectangular, and I have been unable to find a supplier offering square ones.

Do any of you have suggestions for a company that sells this type of square boxes? Alternatively, does anyone have alternative ideas for preserving an egg collection?

Thank you,

Sergio

--

Sergio Montagud Alario