[Nhcoll-l] Museum volunteer/intership program with residence

Mazin Qumsiyeh mazin at qumsiyeh.org
Tue Mar 12 04:07:05 EDT 2024

I send to everyone because we actually have several opportunities like the
one that Benjamine is asking for. Our Palestine Institute for Biodiversity
and Sustainability at Bethlehem University includes a museum of natural
history, museum of ethnography, a botanic garden and more. We offer room
and board to volunteers and interns. Please browse
http://palestinenature.org
Sincerely

Mazin Qumsiyeh
Professor, Founder, and (volunteer) Director
Palestine Museum of Natural History
Palestine Institute of Biodiversity and Sustainability
Bethlehem University
Palestine
<http://qumsiyeh.org>http://palestinenature.org
facebook pages