[Nhcoll-l] Museum platform ladders

Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) Tonya.Haff at csiro.au
Wed Mar 13 20:27:35 EDT 2024

Hello again everyone,

I am wondering if any of you have ladder recommendations that you would be willing to share. We are moving to new taller cabinetry for our study skins. The trays are also quite heavy, as they are large and made of powder coat steel. I think I would like some ladders that have a moveable platform on them, in order to be able to retrieve trays from height and then lower them down mechanically. Ideally, they would also be manoeuvrable so that we could easily get them down aisles and around corners in very full collection halls. Any thoughts or recommendations on something like this, or alternatives I should look into, would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Tonya