[SoundStudies] TODAY! 4:30pm - Amy Herzog on Film Sound - WHC B04

Joseph Clarke joseph.clarke at yale.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:59:10 EDT 2014

The Yale Sound Studies Colloquium invites you to join us this afternoon at
4:30pm in the Whitney Humanities Center, Room B04. We will feature *Amy
Herzog*, Associate Professor of Media Studies and Coordinator of the Film
Studies Program at Queens College. Herzog's talk  is entitled "*Rendering
the Audible: Resonance, Order, and Noise in Upstream Color*." Her research
interests include film, philosophy, popular music, and gender studies. She
is the author of *Dreams of Difference, Songs of the Same: The Musical
Moment in Film* (2010), and is co-editing an anthology on sound and image
in digital media.