[SoundStudies] CFP: "Art and Arts", Nouvelle Revue d'Esthétique, April 20

Brian Kane brian.kane at yale.edu
Sat Apr 11 08:20:02 EDT 2015

Dear SSWGers,

I'm attaching a CFP for a special issue of La Nouvelle Revue d'Esthétique. For those interested in submitting an abstract please note that the deadline is soon: April 20.

Best wishes,
Brian

Dear all,

Please find in attachment a call for papers for a special issue of La Nouvelle Revue d’Esthétique, Vol. 16 (Presses Universitaires de France).

We welcome contributions in English—although accepted papers will be published (and translated) in French.

The deadline has been extended to April 20 for potential contributors to submit abstracts (5000 characters, including spaces) to the editorial board. Full-length papers are expected by June 1.

The call for papers can be found here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.fabula.org_actualites_l-2Dart-2Det-2Dles-2Darts-2Dnouvelle-2Drevue-2Dd-2Desthetique-2Dn-2D16-5F66938.php&d=AwIF-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=InYMYnUc-1mpSgY3qDIzBrVOgBTbtaL4WhYzqX_0YVA&m=Zey6XbRwJ7UQqguHBG9KwDIHMHYu_d4io44BYy_Zvxw&s=V8kPiDBxfrepR3KyqF4o4UIPiqTsTc3i5s5AO1vxA3U&e=

With all best wishes,

Cécile Guédon

Dr Cécile Guédon | Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Romance Lit. & Languages—Visual & Environmental Studies | Harvard University // about.me