[SoundStudies] [Sound Studies] Conduction Ensemble Concert, Wednesday at 7:30

Carmel Raz carmel.raz at yale.edu
Mon Apr 27 11:01:35 EDT 2015

Dear friends,
The Conduction Ensemble, led by Prof. Michael Veal, would like to invite
you to our final concert of the semester this *Wednesday at 7:30pm *at
the *Afro-American
Cultural Center on 211 Park Street*. The evening will feature a variety of
unexpected musicians, instruments, and sounds as we explore Butch Morris's
techniques for conducting improvisation.
Poster with further details attached below.
all best,
Carmel

[image: Inline image 2]