[SoundStudies] Today! Rough Cut With Nicholas Forster: A Counterpublic of Soul: Curtis Mayfield, Black Sociality, and Cinematic Sounding

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:32:50 EST 2015

Dear SSWG.

I hope this finds you all well and rested after Thanksgiving break. I just
wanted to pass word that I am giving a talk tonight on Curtis Mayfield, at
5:30. There will be a bit of music but nowhere near enough!

Rough Cut: Nicholas Forster on A Counterpublic of Soul

Wednesday, December 2 5:30

212 York Street, Room 106
[image: Inline image 1]
Have a fantastic day and see you all next week for Michael Denning's talk!

Sincerely,

Nick