[SoundStudies] Next Meeting: Carter Mathes, Monday March 30, 4:30, WHC Room B04

Brian Kane brian.kane at yale.edu
Fri Mar 20 15:33:47 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting will be on Monday, March 30th. We are delighted to welcome Professor Carter Mathes talking about his new book Imagine the Sound: Experimental African American Literature after Civil Rights.

The introduction and Chapter 1 from Prof. Mathes' book are available on the SSWG's classes v2 site. A link to the site is available here: https://classesv2.yale.edu/portal/site/8c8dec44-d2cb-4437-a8a2-24f10abb14ff

See you there!