[SoundStudies] TODAY: Sara Marcus at SSWG: WHC 5-630PM

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Mon Nov 2 21:16:59 EST 2015

Dear Wonderful Sound Studies Folks,

Just a note to say thank you to all those who made it out earlier tonight
for Sara Marcus' presentation. It was wonderful to have the room so full
and to have a great dialog.

 I hope that everyone had a great time!

Look forward to our next meeting with Michael Denning on *December 7*!

Have a fantastic night,
J.D. Connor, Nicholas Forster, Mary Jones, Andrew Jones, Brian Kane
Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG