[SoundStudies] Sound Studies Working Group: October 12 [Reminder]

Andrew Jones andrew.d.jones at yale.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:30:59 EDT 2015

Dear all,

This year's first meeting of the *Sound Studies** Working Group* (SSWG)
will be on* Monday, October 12, from 5:00-6:30PM*.  As in the past, the
group will convene in *B-04*, in the basement of the Whitney Humanities
Center (53 Wall Street).

At our first meeting, we will discuss Frances Dyson's *The Tone of Our
Times *(2014), a pdf of which is available through the SSWG classes*v2 page
<https://classesv2.yale.edu/access/content/group/8c8dec44-d2cb-4437-a8a2-24f10abb14ff/Dyson%202014%20-%20The%20Tone%20of%20Our%20Times.pdf>.
Drinks and snacks will be provided, and all are encouraged to attend.

With best regards,

J.D. Connor
Nicholas Forster
Mary Jones