[SoundStudies] Sound Studies Working Group: October 12 [Re-upload + Reminder]

Andrew Jones andrew.d.jones at yale.edu
Sun Oct 11 16:46:32 EDT 2015

Dear all,

First, astute downloaders have informed me that there was a glitch in the
uploaded pdf of the book for our meeting -- it was somehow missing most of
Chapter 6.  I've re-uploaded the file to classes*v2, and it now seems to be
downloading correctly.  Apologies for the confusion.

Secondly, this year's first meeting of the *Sound Studies** Working Group* (
SSWG) will be tomorrow,* Monday, October 12, from 5:00-6:30PM*.  As in the
past, the group will convene in *B-04*, in the basement of the Whitney
Humanities Center (53 Wall Street).

At our first meeting, we will discuss Frances Dyson's *The Tone of Our
Times *(2014), a (now complete) pdf of which is available through the SSWG
classes*v2 page
<https://classesv2.yale.edu/access/content/group/8c8dec44-d2cb-4437-a8a2-24f10abb14ff/Dyson%202014%20-%20The%20Tone%20of%20Our%20Times.pdf>.
Drinks and snacks will be provided, and all are encouraged to attend.

With best regards,

J.D. Connor
Nicholas Forster
Mary Jones