[SoundStudies] SSWG MONDAY April 4 5:30PM. Work in Progress with Pamela Stuelke (Sounding Out the Panama Invasion)

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:44:15 EDT 2016

Dear Sonic Scholars,

I hope this finds you well during this beautiful weather. I am writing as
our next meeting will be *MONDAY APRIL 4* at *5:30 PM* in *B-04* at the
Whitney Humanities Center. We are lucky to have Pamela Stuelke share her
currently in-progress essay, "Sounding Out the Panama Invasion." You can
access it here.
<https://classesv2.yale.edu/access/content/group/8c8dec44-d2cb-4437-a8a2-24f10abb14ff/Stuelke-SoundingOutPanama-DraftforYaleWorkshop.pdf>

This is sure to be an exciting meeting and it would be most helpful if
folks could read the essay prior to the session.

You can find the piece on V2. Since this is a work-in-progress and should
not be circulated without Professor Stuelke's permission it is important
that you join the Sound Studies V2 site and are logged in. If you have any
troubles accessing this essay feel free to e-mail!

As always there will be light refreshments.

Have a wonderful day,

J.D. Connor, Nicholas Forster, Mary Jones, Andrew Jones, Brian Kane

Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG