[SoundStudies] SSWG Final Meeting--A Celebration: Friday, May 13th 1PM

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Mon May 9 23:17:30 EDT 2016

Dear Acoustic Adventurers,

Congratulations on finishing or almost finishing this academic year! We
will be hosting a final meeting this *Friday at around 1PM (room TBD--most
likely WHC B04) *to celebrate the year, think about what SSWG will be next
year and perhaps most importantly to fete our dear leader J.D. Connor.

J.D. will be leaving Yale but his work and presence will certainly live on
here, so while we may be sad that Yale is losing one of our greatest
scholars, I hope we can take this time to let him know how much we
appreciate all he has done.

There should be some alcoholic refreshments and good times so feel free to
stop by as you can. No reading requirements this time, just bring your
wonderful self and any memories or ideas you may want to share!

All our best,

J.D. Connor, Nicholas Forster, Mary Jones, Andrew Jones, Brian Kane

Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG