[SoundStudies] SSWG Final Meeting--A Celebration: Friday, May 13th 1PM

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Tue May 10 11:46:53 EDT 2016

Hey Sonic Stars,

I just wanted to send confirmation that this event will be held in the *Whitney
Humanities Center in room B04*, which is our usual gathering place!

Hope you are having a great start to the week.

All our best,

J.D. Connor, Nicholas Forster, Mary Jones, Andrew Jones, Brian Kane

Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Nicholas Forster <nicholas.forster at yale.edu