[SoundStudies] TODAY SSWG Final Meeting--A Celebration: 1PM WHC B04

Nicholas Forster nicholas.forster at yale.edu
Fri May 13 09:30:42 EDT 2016

Dear Friends,

Today we will be celebrating the end of the year, the work of the SSWG and
the departure of our colleague and friend JD Connor.

Please feel free to stop by as we think about the future direction of SSWG
but most importantly fete our friend.

There will be refreshments, some of which will certainly be alcoholic.

And of course, no reading requirements this time, just bring your wonderful
self and any memories or ideas you may want to share!

All our best,

J.D. Connor, Nicholas Forster, Mary Jones, Andrew Jones, Brian Kane

Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG