[SoundStudies] SSWG 3rd meeting: Lewis/Piekut, Critical Improvisation Studies

O'Brien, Kerry kerry.obrien at yale.edu
Sat Dec 2 08:08:02 EST 2017

Dear all,

The third meeting of the Sound Studies Working Group will be held on Wednesday, December 6, from 1 – 3 PM in 107 Stoeckel Hall (on the corner of College and Wall).

We will be discussing a few short chapters from George Lewis and Benjamin Piekut’s edited collection, The Oxford Handbook of Critical Improvisation Studies. Links to the readings are available here:

https://campuspress.yale.edu/soundstudies/2017/12/02/fall-2017-3rd-meeting-critical-improvisation-studies/

We will have plenty of food and drink and conversation. All are welcome to attend, even if you haven’t completed the readings. Join us!

All best,
—
Kerry O’Brien
Lecturer