[Sql-ig] FW: self-check and blocked patron

Greenspun, Cindy cindy.greenspun at yale.edu
Thu Aug 18 11:58:37 EDT 2011

Hi -

I am on the Voyager-L listserv and usually find some of the queries, suggestions or work-around ideas helpful.  Thought that maybe some of you would like to sign up for the listserv to do the same.  The only thing is, I signed up for this listserv ages ago and don't remember how one should get onto the listserv... !  I'm hoping that someone who does remember and can reply to let us know.  :)

Cindy