[SYO-mail] [Saybrook College Orchestra] 2012 Spring Concert

Tue Apr 24 23:17:36 EDT 2012

Hello:

I'm Binh Hoang, the Publicity Chair of the Saybrook College Orchestra at
Yale University. The Saybrook College Orchestra is a full orchestra
comprised of Yale undergraduates committed to performing classical music for
the greater Yale and New Haven community. I want to inform you of our Spring
Concert on Sunday, April 29th at 7 PM in Battell Chapel in New Haven, CT.
Battell Chapel is on the corner of York and Elm Street in New Haven. Our
concert will feature these pieces:

Edward Elgar - Enigma Variations, IX. Nimrod

W. A. Mozart - Flute Concerto No. 1 in G Major, Movement No. 1

                Soloist: Jacquelyn Nakamura

Sergei Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Movement No. 1

                Soloist: Margret Erlendsdottir

Antonin Dvorak - Symphony No. 8, Movements No. 1 & 2

The concert is FREE and will be approximately an hour long. I have attached
a Spring Concert poster to this email if you would like to print it out and
put it up. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach me at (860)
748-8099 or  Binh.Hoang at yale.edu. I, and the rest of the Saybrook College
Orchestra, would love to see you this Sunday.

Sincerely,

Binh Hoang

Saybrook College Orchestra Publicity Chair