[SYO-mail] Final Clarification

Fri Dec 7 00:10:38 EST 2012

Hey SYO!

Really sorry about all the emails lately but just to make sure everyone is
absolutely clear going into these last few days, here are the dates, times,
and locations of our last 2 rehearsals plus the Ed Concert:

1.      Today (Friday, December 7th) is our last normal SYO rehearsal in the
Saybrook Underbrook this semester from 3:30 p.m. -  6:00 p.m.

2.      Dress rehearsal which is absolutely MANDATORY is this Sunday,
December 9th, from 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Woolsey Hall

3.      Ed Concert is this upcoming Tuesday, December 11th in Woolsey Hall
from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (although call time for the concert will be
earlier and TBA!)

Please make note of all these dates and times in your calendars and agendas
and contact Michelle if you can't make it to anyone of these rehearsals
above or are coming late!

Best,

Binh