[SYO-mail] [Reminder] 2012-2013 SYO Season Premiere Concert on Sunday!

Fri Oct 19 11:47:01 EDT 2012

Hello!

Just one last reminder about SYO's Season Premiere Concert on Sunday,
October 21, 2012. The concert will be held in Battell Chapel (corner of
College and Elm Street in New Haven, CT) at 3:30 p.m.; as always, admission
is free! The concert will be approximately an hour long.

We're going to play three grand, romantic masterpieces from the nineteenth
century for our concert:

Schubert's Overture to Rosamunde,

Grieg's Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, and

Movements I, II, and IV of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 5.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at
binh.hoang at yale.edu. See you all this Sunday evening!

Thanks,

Binh Hoang (JE '15)

2012 SYO Publicity Chair