[Tshwanelex-l] cut/paste and 'term' entries

Malcolm MacLeod malcolm.macleod at tshwanedje.com
Fri Sep 16 11:05:08 EDT 2011

Hello Claire,
> It seems that copy and paste shortcuts don't work for me on OSX (10.6.8) with TshwaneLex 5.0.0.xx. I was wondering if others have had the same problems or found a workaround (beyond the rightclick menu, which is ok for occasional things but really bad for extensive editing).
I can confirm that none of the right click (context menu) shortcuts for
the tree view appear to be working for TLex on the Mac. They do work
when the menu is open, so its possible to right click and then use the
shortcut which might be a bit quicker than doing everything with the
mouse still but is obviously not ideal.

I have made a note of this and it should be fixed in the next Mac build,
which will probably be within the next week or two.

Regards,
Malcolm MacLeod