[Tshwanelex-l] cut/paste and 'term' entries

Claire Bowern claire.bowern at yale.edu
Thu Jan 19 18:14:27 EST 2012

Hi Malcolm,
Thanks, I just updated the software. Copy now works on the Language side, but copy and paste don't work on the reversal side of the dictionary, and delete doesn't work on either side for me.
Let me know if I can send more information for trouble-shooting.
Claire

----
Claire Bowern
Department of Linguistics