[Tshwanelex-l] File > Import > Wordlist or CSV is greyed out.

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Fri Jan 20 02:01:37 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

Hmm, I see it is not greyed out if there is no database open (thus
you should be able to CSV import to a new 'clean' database) but is
greyed out if a database is currently open ... that doesn't seem
right, I'm not sure if there was a reason for that - let me look
into that and get back to you!

 - David