[Tshwanelex-l] Some queries about tlTerm

ANA BENNETT BAXTER weepal at ono.com
Fri Dec 14 13:41:24 EST 2012

I'm having some problems with tlTerm and wonder if maybe someone can hep me.
1). In F2 option, the attributes are not shown properly. The column headings only show the top half of the letters in the text.
2). I don't get the option to add any elements. In bilingual dictionaries, I can only add the word, the 2nd language equivalent and notes.
3). How do I integrate tlTerm into Word?
4). When I click samples, nothing happens.
I find the user guide a bit confusing and even when I follow instructions from the user guide or from your videos, I can't get the programme to do what I'm expecting it to do.
I'd be grateful if somebody could tell me what I am doing wrong or how to fix any of the above.
Thanks.