[Tshwanelex-l] Multiple Dictionaries From One Database

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Wed Jun 26 00:18:01 EDT 2013

Quick reply:

1. Go to 'Format / Styles'
2. Select 'Masks' tab at top right
3. Select 'Pocket' under "Style sets"
4. Click "Add" button below the list
5. Select "Exclude" from the 'Select a list' dialog that appears
6. Then on the right hand side of the Masks setup it will now
display a list of items in the Exclude list, namely Full and Pocket,
with checkboxes - tick the 'Pocket' checkbox (meaning, to
exclude/mask out elements/entries where 'Pocket' is ticked)
7. "Close" button at bottom of "Styles" dialog

This should set up the mask itself.

Then finally, the attribute itself should also just be hidden from
the Preview:

- 'Format / Styles' dialog
- 'Output (display) order' tab

- Select 'Full' under 'Style sets'
- Select 'Lemma' in list at left
- Select 'Exclude' 'Attribute' in 'Child element/attribute' list
- Untick 'Visible' checkbox
- Select 'Sense' in list at left
- Select 'Exclude' 'Attribute' in 'Child element/attribute' list
- Untick 'Visible' checkbox

then repeat for 'Pocket' styleset:
- Select 'Pocket' under 'Style sets'
- Select 'Lemma' in list at left
- Select 'Exclude' 'Attribute' in 'Child element/attribute' list
- Untick 'Visible' checkbox
- Select 'Sense' in list at left
- Select 'Exclude' 'Attribute' in 'Child element/attribute' list
- Untick 'Visible' checkbox

then "Close" button at bottom.

David