[Tshwanelex-l] Sound Files in the Preview Area & Output

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Tue Jul 30 01:11:00 EDT 2013

Hi Geoff,

Hm, that outlined box should actually already look like a speaker ..
it should look like in the attached.

Can you look in the "View" menu under "HTML window provider" and
tell me if you are on "Internet Explorer" or e.g. "wxWebKit"? The
only reason I'm currently aware of that could cause the below is if
you have the 'wxWebKit' option selected instead of "Internet
Explorer".)

 - David