[Tshwanelex-l] TLex Suite 2013 released - free upgrade available

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Wed Nov 20 23:33:35 EST 2013

FYI for the list ..

TLex Suite 2013, tlTerm 2013 (Standalone), tlCorpus 2013
(Standalone)
and tlDatabase 2013 are now available. There are over 150 new
features and improvements: http://youtu.be/D4Pn-NNy8is

All users have been upgraded free to version 2013. (See 'how to
upgrade' below.)

SURVEY

* We'd like to hear from you what are the main new features or other
improvements you'd like to see from us - please complete our
customer
survey: http://tshwanedje.com/survey/

LOOKING AHEAD: VERSION 2014

* Upgrades will remain free for the upcoming version 2014

* We have many new features on the cards for version 2014, including
'edit-in-Preview' functionality, LanguageTool spellchecker
integration, and much more. Other ideas in the pipeline include
possible 'cloud' multi-user editing or 'instant online' dictionary
publishing services with our TLex Online platform. Watch the
ChangeLog, or follow our blog, Twitter, or Facebook pages.

NEED A CUSTOM FEATURE?

* We gladly add new features on request, and regularly do so for our
customers (this is typically quoted at our hourly programming rate).
One of our strengths is our rigorous automated software build and
test processes that allow a potentially fast turn-around time for
integrating requested changes - for small feature additions, it can
theoretically be as quick as 24 hours from request of feature, to
being in the official release and on the customer's "desk"! So
contact us for a quote if there's anything, big or small, you'd like
added.

* Just a reminder we also offer paid support. Pre-paid 'support
packs' can be purchased on our website.

* Free tutorial videos are also available on our website, and we
also
offer paid training via the Web or on-site.

HOW TO UPGRADE

* To upgrade, use 'Help / Check for updates' from within the
software
and follow the instructions, or download the latest via the
'Downloads' section of our website. (As always, back up your data
first.)

* License Numbers will work for both v2012 (or earlier) and v2013.
If
you already have v2012 installed, you can upgrade without
re-activating.

* Version 2013 remains backwards-compatible with all previous
releases going back to version 1, so no users have been 'left
behind'
- all users can update to version 2013.

Kind regards,

 - David Joffe