[Wgcp-whc] Dydo book has arrived

richard.deming at yale.edu richard.deming at yale.edu
Wed Oct 19 20:29:21 EDT 2005

Dear All,

This is just to say that copies of Ulla Dydo's tome The Language That Rises has
arrived for regular members to grab.  The copies are on our shelf in Rm 116 of
WHC.  Simply go in and grab one off the shelf.  You'll easily see them as they
are hardcover and they are turned with their spines against the wall.  Copies
of the Stein Reader are on the way, and when those arrive I'll spread the word.

If you haven't rsvp'ed your intent to appear on the day of Professor Dydo's
visit please do so.  E-mail Nancy Kuhl at nancy.kuhl at yale.edu

Because of Beinecke regulations space really is limited, so don't delay.

Thus,
Richard Deming
WG/Poetics secretary