[Wgcp-whc] Fwd: 3-22 7pm: Elizabeth Willis Reading

Richard Deming richard.deming at yale.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:15:27 EDT 2012

  The Yale Grad Poets Reading Series returns with our first reading of 2012, featuring poet Elizabeth Willis, this Thursday, March 22nd.  You can find more information below and at http://english.commons.yale.edu/graduate_poets/, or follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/YGPRS/.  Hope to see you there.