Sign up for a WMW small mentoring group!

wmw at mailman.yale.edu wmw at mailman.yale.edu
Wed Sep 20 09:11:31 EDT 2006

Dear WMW members,

Women Mentoring Women's premier program, Small Group Mentoring, is off to a
fantastic start this year!  Thanks to the support of the Dean of the Graduate
School of Arts and Sciences, we've had over 15 female faculty members volunteer
to be mentors!  These faculty mentors represent a wide array of disciplines and
departments including: Psychiatry, Diagnostic Radiology, Ecology and
Evolutionary Biology, History, Political Science, French, Music History,
Spanish, Portuguese, Emergency Medicine, OB/GYN, Nursing, American Studies, and
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry.

Please join us this coming Monday, September 25 from 3:30-4:30 PM in the Hall of
Graduate Studies (HGS), room 119B, for a reception to kick-off another year of
small group mentoring.  Faculty mentors will be present at the reception, and
students in attendance will have the opportunity to chat with them informally
and network.  Refreshments will be provided.  The process by which students are
matched with mentors will occur following the reception.  Registration is
requested.  To register, go to the WMW website, http://www.yale.edu/wmw and
click on the appropriate registration link.  If you cannot attend, but would
like to be assigned to a mentor, please e-mail wmw at yale.edu and include your
name, department/school, and your year in your program (e.g., I'm Jess, a 4th
year graduate student in Psychology).

Please don't forget to register if you will be able to attend, or e-mail
wmw at yale.edu if you will not be able to attend and would like to be matched
with a mentor.  I hope to see you on Monday!

Jess