Small Group Mentoring Reception next Wednesday

wmw at mailman.yale.edu wmw at mailman.yale.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:03:10 EST 2007

Dear WMW members,

Happy New Year!

Please join us this coming Wednesday, January 31st from 4:00 to 5:00 PM in
the Hall of Graduate Studies (HGS), room 119A, for a reception to kick-off
another semester of small group mentoring.  Faculty mentors will be present
at the reception, and students in attendance will have the opportunity to
chat with them informally and network.  Refreshments will be provided.  The
process by which students are matched with mentors will occur following the
reception.  Registration is requested.

To register, go to the WMW website, http://www.yale.edu/wmw and click on the
appropriate registration link.  If you cannot attend, but would like to be
assigned to a mentor, please e-mail wmw at yale.edu and include your name,
department/school, and your year in your program (e.g., I'm Yuenan, a 3rd
year graduate student in Engineering and Applied Sciences).

Please don't forget to register if you will be able to attend, or e-mail
wmw at yale.edu if you are not able to attend but would like to be matched with
a mentor.  I hope to see you next Wednesday!

Cheers,

Yuenan and Jess