[YPA] OISS Craft Brewery Tour postdoc pre-sell!

Carle, Florian florian.carle at yale.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:38:11 EDT 2016

Dear Postdocs,

OISS is organizing a Connecticut Craft Brewery Tour on August 6. Since we are pretty amazing (let’s be honest, we are brilliantly amazing!), they have decided to offer postdocs first dibs (yes, it is the technical term) on the upcoming tour which include the visit of No Worries, Veracious and Two Roads (and of course, tasting!). More details are available bellow or on the Facebook event<https://www.facebook.com/events/1319386008075538/>. You don’t have to be a foreigner to attend this OISS event.

The tickets will then be open to all. If you do not want your graduate students to see you combat thirst with a large amount of beer, you better sell out this bus! There are 44 tickets left right now! Go grab yours now!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-craft-brewery-tour-august-2016-tickets-26324672805> The last tour OISS did sold out in a week!

Have a wonderful beery summer!
Florian

[cid:image001.png at 01D1D3A6.2F2B8C30]
EVENTBRITE TICKETS<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-craft-brewery-tour-august-2016-tickets-26324672805>

Escape the routine of New Haven and join your fellow students and scholars on the second OISS Connecticut Craft Brewery Tour!

Mix and mingle with friends old and new as we explore three local breweries and get a generous taste of the Connecticut beer scene.  Your ticket includes:

• A visit to No Worries<http://noworriesbeer.com/> in Hamden with a tour from the brewer & owner (beer samples included).

• A visit to Veracious<http://www.veraciousbrewing.com/> in Monroe, with a private beer talk with the head brewer, tour of the facility, and a two beer tastings.

• A visit to Two Roads Brewery<http://tworoadsbrewing.com/> in Stratford, where we will be able to enjoy beer at their Tasting Room, with the option of taking a public tour of their facilities at 3:30pm ($5, not included in ticket price).

Pickup:  12:45pm at Helen Hadley Hall, 420 Temple Street<https://goo.gl/maps/sXGLGvhXpCA2>.  We will be departing promptly at 1:00pm!

Dropoff:  6:00pm at Helen Hadley Hall

What to Bring: You can eat snacks in the Two Roads tasting room.  Please bring cash and save your appetites for Two Roads, where we will have extra time to enjoy the awesome food trucks.

What to Buy:  Bus rules do not permit any glass containers or open containers of alcohol.  You may buy cans, crowlers<http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/stony-creek-brewery-branford?select=VGYi99NRc80ze4jv-PkmJQ&utm_campaign=www_photo_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)>, brewing kits, and merchandise, so bring cash, stock up, and support these great breweries!

Who Can Come:  You must be 21 years or older to attend this event.  It is open to the Yale community only and you are required to sign a conduct agreement before you purchase a ticket.  We want everyone to have a great time, but please drink and act responsibly.  All sales are final, no refunds will be issued.

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-craft-brewery-tour-august-2016-tickets-26324672805>