[YPA] Tomorrow - July YPA Steering Committee Meeting - Change of location

Carle, Florian florian.carle at yale.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:08:13 EDT 2016

Dear YPA members,

The YPA steering committee meeting will be held tomorrow on Tuesday, July 12 at 6pm at SHM C103 on the medical campus (please note the change of location! It’s closer to a Pokestop<http://media1.gameinformer.com/filestorage/CommunityServer.Components.SiteFiles/imagefeed/featured/nintendo2016/pokemon-go/pokemongo0324-610.jpg>, just saying…). All Yale postdocs and spouse/partners are welcome to attend this meeting.

During the meeting we will discuss upcoming events hosted by the YPA and ideas for future events. We would also love to hear your ideas for events that you think would be beneficial to the postdoctoral community. Additionally, we are recruiting a new co-coordinator for our communication subcommittee, so if you are interested in becoming more involved please let us know.

We want postdocs from across campus to be a part of the YPA Steering Committee<http://ypa.yale.edu/steering-committee> to make sure that YPA is well represented here at Yale and beyond. You will acquire experience in communication, team work and leadership, making you more attractive on the job market. You can find more details on the itinerary of this meeting in this month's agenda, attached here.

Please reply to this email if you intend to attend. We unfortunately cannot provide food for this meeting as we have run out of funding for this fiscal year. We are working to acquire more funding for the upcoming year and food will be provided again for our August meeting.

If you cannot attend this meeting but want to find out how to get involved in the YPA, please email ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> to let us know!

We hope to see you all at the meeting.

Sincerely,

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>