[YPA] Technology Transfer Internship on Campus + Secret

Carle, Florian florian.carle at yale.edu
Thu Jul 21 11:28:28 EDT 2016

Dear postdocs,

The Office of Cooperative Research<http://ocr.yale.edu/> is opening its doors this fall to postdocs and graduate students for a paid internship program (more info + application process enclosed). I was the first one to join this program in its testing phase and I can tell you this is an amazing opportunity to develop valuable skills and to network with industry leaders as your main task will be to connect PIs developing a new technology/invention/technique with companies and startup interesting in partnering with them. I just finished my internship during my second year as a postdoc and it helped me a lot during my job search. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about this opportunity and I would encourage you to apply.

Then, less serious thing. Rainer Maria Rilke<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainer_Maria_Rilke> said: “I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.” That’s great, because YPA has a secret<http://ypa.yale.edu/calendar>…

Have a wonderful day,
Florian

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Florian Carle<mailto:ypa at yale.edu%20> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu>