[YPA] Reminder: June YPA Steering Committee Meeting - Tuesday, June 14 at 6p

Hastings, Andrew andrew.hastings at yale.edu
Fri Jun 10 18:03:13 EDT 2016

Hello YPA members,

The YPA steering committee meeting will be held next week on Tuesday, June 14 at 6pm at SHM C125A on the medical campus. All Yale postdocs are welcome to attend this meeting and a light dinner will be provided. During the meeting we will discuss the structure of the YPA, upcoming events hosted by the YPA, and ideas for future events. We would also love to hear your ideas for events that you think would be beneficial to the postdoctoral community. Additionally, we are recruiting a new co-coordinator for our professional development subcommittee, so if you are interested in becoming more involved please let us know.

We want postdocs from across campus to be a part of the YPA Steering Committee to make sure that YPA is well represented here at Yale and beyond. You will acquire experience in communication, team work and leadership, making you more attractive on the job market. You can find more details on the itinerary of this meeting in this month's agenda, attached here.

Please reply to this email if you intend to attend for us to provide enough food and drinks. If you cannot attend this meeting but want to find out how to get involved in the YPA, please email <mailto:ypa at yale.edu> ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> to let us know!

We hope to see you all at the meeting.

Sincerely,
Drew Hastings

[YPA]<http://ypa.yale.edu>