[YPA] Learn about what Yale has to offer postdocs

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:56:59 EST 2016

When you arrived at Yale, you attended the Postdoc Orientation with Dr. Alvaro and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs and received information about your benefits, things to do in New Haven, and more. Regardless of how long you have been at Yale though, you might still find yourself wondering what else Yale has to offer you as a postdoc.

The Yale Postdoctoral Association<http://ypa.yale.edu/> wants to help! That’s why we are bringing in directors and staff from organizations, cores, and libraries here on the Yale campus to give short presentations on the resources that they offer. This information session will be followed by time for you to talk one-on-one with the presenters to get additional information. We are calling this event,

Postdoc Orientation 201

and it will be held,

Friday November 11th from 2-3:30p
in the Cohen Auditorium of the Yale Child Study Center

The groups will include career development focused organizations, medical & humanities libraries, and facilities with some of the most state-of-the-art equipment and software all available for your use. We will also have coffee and light refreshments.

For more information and to register go to our website: ypa.yale.edu/postdoc-orientation-201<http://ypa.yale.edu/postdoc-orientation-201>. If you have any questions about this event or anything else related to the YPA, please don’t hesitate to let us know at ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu>.

Thanks,

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

ypa.yale.edu<http://ypa.yale.edu/> • Yale University<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yale+University/@41.3163244,-72.9223431,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d9b6cd624945:0xae34a2c4b4d30427?hl=en>