[YPA] Meet New Friends and Enjoy Delicious Food!

Hastings, Andrew andrew.hastings at yale.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:19:25 EST 2016

You’re invited to the YPA’s Progressive Dinner/Safari Supper

SWITCHING TABLES
Saturday, Nov 12th starting at 6:30pm

You and a partner cook one course for yourselves and four others,
and you get to enjoy a full three course meal,
each course in a different place with new people!

Here is how it works:
1)      Register as an individual or a pair and indicate whether you are willing to host people for one course of the meal. (If you are a pair, one of you should be willing to host for one course of the dinner)
2)      We match each pair with two other pairs for the appetizer round at one of the groups home.
3)      Next, all three pairs move to three new homes for the dinner round with two new pairs.
4)      Finally, everyone will move to a third unique home with two new pairs for the dessert round.
5)      For each course of the meal three unique pairs form a group and enjoy the course at one of the groups homes. This means you get to taste three homemade dishes, get to see three homes and get to know up to 12 new postdocs (13 if you sign up as an individual!).

Register before Wed Nov 7th by sending an email to christoph.zimmer at yale.edu<mailto:christoph.zimmer at yale.edu> indicating:
A)     Your name.
B)     If you are registering as an individual or pair. (If you are an individual, we will pair you with another postdoc)
C)     Whether you are able to host 6 people (including yourself) at your place.
D)     Which course you prefer to cook. (We can’t guarantee you will get that course, but we will try!)

This event will be a fun way to meet new people and try new foods. Don’t be afraid to volunteer to host! E-mail christoph.zimmer at yale.edu<mailto:Christoph.zimmer at yale.edu> if you have any questions!

[cid:image001.png at 01D239D3.7D06B540]<https://medicine.yale.edu/intmed/infdis/>

Andrew Hastings, Ph.D.<mailto:andrew.hastings at yale.edu> • Postdoctoral Associate<https://medicine.yale.edu/intmed/infdis/>

Internal Medicine - Infectious Diseases<https://medicine.yale.edu/intmed/infdis/> • Fikrig Laboratory<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Anlyan+Center,+300+Cedar+St,+New+Haven,+CT+06519/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d84e20edd8ab:0xae99921a75919d90?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi544yK-8rNAhUKbz4KHQv8CaYQ8gEIGzAA>