[YPA] TOMORROW: YPA November Meeting - All Postdocs Welcome!

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Mon Nov 14 17:29:17 EST 2016

Hello Yale Postdocs!

Our monthly meeting is tomorrow evening from 6-7p in TAC S224 and all postdocs are welcome and encouraged to attend! You can check our agenda to see what we have planned (attached to this e-mail). We will have light refreshments and discuss the upcoming plans for the YPA. We hope that you will consider joining us, but if you are unable to and have any questions or comments for the YPA, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

We also have a really interesting event coming up next week. A conversation with Kathy Edersheim and Steve Bloom from the Association of Yale Alumni<http://www.aya.yale.edu/> (AYA) will be held next Monday November 21st at 1p in the Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine, Room 206/208. They will tell us a little bit about what the AYA is about and what they can do to connect you to Yale Alumni across the globe.

We hope to see you tomorrow!

-Drew and Katherine

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu/>