[YPA] YPA Pumpkin Picking Trip to Bishop's Orchard

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:33:06 EDT 2016

Looking to get in the spirit of Halloween?

Want a farm-fresh pumpkin for carving your Jack-O-Lantern?

Always wanted to see what a real farm is like?

Love being outdoors and enjoying the spectacular fall foliage that we have in Connecticut?

If the answer to any of these questions is a big YES, you are lucky,
because the Yale Postdoctoral Association (YPA)<http://ypa.yale.edu/> invites you to join us on

Saturday October 15th from 10am to 2pm for a

Pumpkin Picking Trip to Bishop’s Orchards<http://www.bishopsorchard.com/> in Guilford, CT

REGISTER HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/2PCMj9kywQ6rDBpv1

The YPA will pay for a bus to take up to 50 postdocs and their friends or family, but we ask you to register here<http://goo.gl/forms/2PCMj9kywQ6rDBpv1> as soon as possible because space on the bus is limited!

For more information about this exciting trip, go to our website: ypa.yale.edu/pumpkinpicking<http://ypa.yale.edu/pumpkinpicking>

Please note: This bus is not able to accommodate children’s car seats, and will have very limited space for strollers. If you wish to drive to Bishop’s Orchards (1355 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT) on your own, that is an option.

If you have any questions or comments for us, don’t hesitate to contact sandra.martinez-morilla at yale.edu<mailto:sandra.martinez-morilla at yale.edu>. Pass this e-mail on to all the other postdocs you know to help make this a really fun event!

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu%20> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu>

ypa.yale.edu<http://ypa.yale.edu> • Yale University<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yale+University/@41.3163244,-72.9223431,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d9b6cd624945:0xae34a2c4b4d30427?hl=en>