[YPA] YPA October Meeting - Happy Hour - Pumpkin Picking Trip to Bishop's Orchard

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:39:05 EDT 2016

Hello Yale Postdocs!

Our monthly meeting is tomorrow evening from 6-7p in TAC S224. You can check our agenda to see what we have planned (attached to this e-mail). We will have light refreshments and discuss the upcoming plans for the YPA. We hope that you will consider joining us, but if you are unable to and have any questions or comments for the YPA, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

We also have two exciting events coming up this week! The first will be our monthly happy hour on Friday October 14th from 6-8p at Anna Liffey’s Irish Pub (17 Whitney Ave.). Come out to meet some of your fellow postdocs and relax after a week of working hard!

The second event is our trip to the Pumpkin Patch at Bishop’s Orchard this Saturday October 15th from 10a-2p! We only have 7 seats available on the bus, so reserve your spot soon, and, if you can’t or don’t want to ride the bus, feel free to meet us at Bishop’s! For more information and to get your seat on the bus go to our website: http://ypa.yale.edu/pumpkinpicking

We hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great week.

-Drew and Katherine

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

ypa.yale.edu<http://ypa.yale.edu/> • Yale University<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yale+University/@41.3163244,-72.9223431,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d9b6cd624945:0xae34a2c4b4d30427?hl=en>